Sunday, June 28, 2015

Baby jogger City Select Yes Or No?



I wanted a stroller that could work as a double when I'm expecting another child.
I think it would be in a few years but wanted to spend money on one item so I didn't have to buy a double stroller after already having a single child stroller.
I looked into the baby jogger, and saw it was $499.99 for one seat. I thought well I can always use a second seat if and when the time comes.

I hope my pros and cons is useful to you.
Baby Jogger City Select in Onyx as a single stroller.

Pro:
Very Large Basket, able to zip to extend
Seat is very padded and looks very cushy for baby's back
Very sturdy
Large tires
45lbs each seat
Second seat is right in front so both baby looks around
Adjustable hand bar
Adjustable foot rest


Con:
Sun canopy does not let baby see clearly but the floor.
Onyx color makes seat very warm, not able to use in a area over 85°
Very heavy stroller
Does not work well in a hill neighborhood
Must take seat off before putting in trunk
Does not come with cup holder or belly bar

All in all, I still really like the Baby Jogger, it's definitely sturdy and having my kid and future kids be able to look around while not causing front seat back seat tension is important to me 
I believe they should have cooling gel material in the darker colors for hot days and include a cup holder. For baby jogger all accessories are additional. That's fine if it's the bassinet but I don't feel that should be for a standard size stroller.
Especially when you're paying 499 + on tax, accessories and a second seat.





No comments:

Post a Comment