Friday, July 17, 2015

The Spray Pal Bundle

I received the Spray Pal bundle for review. All opinions are my own and this is my homest Review. I was so excited to recieve this as I heard it's great for staying dry! I used the shower head and a bucket to spray my child's diaper off of poo and pee. Every time I felt like I needed to shower and put so much energy. I didn't feel comfortable dunking and so when the Spray Pal Bundle came I was so excited! I snapped the SprayPal and worked on my first diaper! 5,4,3,2,1 and swish the poo slid right off! The water pressure is very strong and unbelievable! I didnt have to touch anything because its so easy to clip on and will not slide off. You can also twist the Splatter Shield to get any excess water out! I give this a 5 stars out of 5 and definitely a must have if you dont want a splattery mess! Here's a video for you to see how easy it is: https://youtube.com/watch?v=t-w03JUp6KY

I
Disclosure: I received this at no cost for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment