Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sleep Regression?

Once my son falls asleep, I pick him up and will put him in his crib. The second I move him he wakes up. He knows where he's going and he starts to freak out. Wah Wah Wah. What am I to do. He won't sleep anywhere but in bed where I sleep. Even if he is very tired, he won't budge. I would love to have a bed to myself. Any tips or suggestions? He is turning 1 year in 2 months. Time has went by so fast.  Could it be because I moved to a new place? New environment even though we have been here for a few months? I'm not sure. I'm wondering if it's because he can tell my mattress from his. Maybe if I buy a more expensive toddler mattress that is foam and more cushy he would sleep in his crib easier. We have lowered the crib to the very last setting, flipped it backwards so the shorter side is facing the wall and put it in a corner so only one short side end is out. My son is a climber and he's quite strong. At 18lbs and 30inches.

Anyways if you have any suggestions or tips to help us out, all would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment