Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Juju Cup

The Juju Cup Size 1 and 2. I love the Juju Menstrual Cup. It's soft, flexible and easy to use. I haven't had any problems of it opening after a few hours either. I have heard that people this problem with other brands. It has a 12 hour protection, I don't have to worry about leakage while I'm sleeping, though to be extra safe I also purchased some cloth liners to change if I do notice a leakage. I tried it without aunt flow and I couldn't even tell it's in! I never used a cup before and this definitely makes me want to keep using it. I have had 1 c-section birth and would fit the size 1 or if you have a low cervix. Size 2 is for post vaginal birth. What I love most about it is that it is very flexible and pops right open, even though it is very soft. It's great for a beginner like me. I was a bit intimidated at first. I have only used tampons and pads that were disposable. Now I won't have to add more waste. My only wish is that the cup bag it came with was lined with PUL on the inside. Made in Australia #ecoproduct #12hourcoverage #flexible


Disclosure: I received this at no cost for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment