Monday, September 14, 2015

Home away from Home

The last 12 days I have been out of my home helping a friend take care of her dog in San Francisco. She has these two adorable dogs who are still puppies so caring them is a little work. My poor baby boy didn't have his usual toys or surroundings. He was in the car and constantly crying. Lately he wants me to lay my head in his lap with him and he finally falls asleep. We still co-sleep. I tried putting him in his crib but once his legs grew strong enough he knew how to get out. My tall little boy. So we transitioned and fear that he was going to fall or look for me I started co sleeping and nursing still. We still breast feed and seems like he still doesn't want to stop. Who would right? Anyways, finally home and he's asleep. I'm so thankful to help my friend and surround my son around animals. I always wanted that as a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment