Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Brrr

I have been enjoying the weather here in California. It's been nice to wear dresses and skirts but now it's getting colder! Time to pull out my hoodies and jeans! My time in San Francisco was nice and warm too! Early September is probably the warmest there. I watched over two dogs, a Pitbull and a miniature Poodle and Chihuahua mix. The mix definitely thinks she's a pitbull. If she could read she would probably get mad at me. The Pitbull had some pulling problems but we worked on that and he caught on immediately. My son loved having dogs around. He followed them like one. He played in their bed and played with the dog's toys. Now it's nice to be home though, with no dogs and just me and him to care for. Running around and having a million places to eat is nice but it's also nice to have home cooked foods. Yes that is formula, we are still nursing and trying to wean while failing. I am thinking of getting mint tea, a friend said that helps and sage in peanut butter. If you have any tips let me know please!


No comments:

Post a Comment