Monday, August 1, 2016

DK Tree Swing

I love this tree swing! Its very easy to set up and requires no help! The rope is very supportive and easy for child who can sit up on his own and balance himself. He is very good on the swing and this helps with those days when the park is too busy or too warm outside! The color is great for his vision. I love that its orange! The shape is rounded and fits his butt very well. My dog even bit on it trying to protect my little and I'm surprised its not even destroyed! Dented a bit but not destroyed! I would love to see this in a wood design with silicone over just to be more sustainable but overall its a great product! Its very easy to adjust the height higher or lower. Fits him very well and very sturdy. I can really see him growing up on this. I received this product at a discount in exchange of my honest review.

Purchase it here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G9NKB00/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_7bdOxbNKFBBK6



No comments:

Post a Comment